The board game of your nightmares is now available: Monopoly Longest Game Ever!
This new edition is a twist on Hasbro’s classic Monopoly game. In Monopoly Longest Game Ever there’s only one dice, and the game board is much longer. But that’s not the worst of it. The game doesn’t end until one player owns every single property. And, it still gets worse. There are three versions of every property, so the winner must own all 16 streets plus the four railroads and two utilities.
Think classic Monopoly takes a long time to play? Say Hello to this edition! Featuring tortoise and Hare tokens, and the longest Monopoly game board ever with multiple…And multiple (and multiple) properties, This is the longest version of the Monopoly game.
The product description says there are a “few different features in game play [that] help make the game last longer such as No auctions allowed, and players get cash for landing on free parking. Run out of money? Just rip the bills in half along the dotted line.”
The longer game of Monopoly is available exclusively on Amazon. It costs $19.99 (and hours of your life that you can’t get back!)
Here’s what the game’s descriptions says about it:
- Longer gameplay: even bankruptcy won’t get a player out of this Monopoly game! The game doesn’t end until someone own Every single property — and there are 3 versions of each in this board game
- Extra long game board: believe us when we say it’s long. It has 66 properties. And there is only one die; No more doubles. So sit back and get ready for a long time to get around the board
- Fun family game: gather friends and family together to play (and playback play…) this Monopoly board game. It ends when a player own 16 streets, 4 Railroads, 2 utilities, and all the properties
Okay, the bad news is over. So let’s get to the good news. Hasbro also announced another Monopoly edition…and it’s the exact opposite of the longest game ever. It’s Monopoly Speed.
Monopoly Speed can be played in under 10 minutes and it’s played in timed rounds. According to the game’s description there is a timer that “counts down each round’s buying stage and trading stage. During Monopoly Speed players have 4 rounds to race against the timer to buy, trade, and sell properties faster than ever. There are even 2 Go spaces and players can get out of jail free every time.
Here are the other differences, listed on the Amazon listing page:
- EVERYONE BUYS AT ONCE: No need to wait your turn! Each player has a token and matching die. During the buying stages, everyone rolls and buys at the same time
- SUPER FAST TRADING: Chance cards help players wheel and deal during each trading stage. Get bonuses at the end of the game with Community Chest cards
- FUN FAMILY GAME: When you have the need for speed, play the Monopoly Speed board game! What a great way to bring family and friends together even when pressed for time
So ‘pick your poison’ Monopoly fans. Long and slow or fast and furious.
Or you can go with the regular edition or another of these classic board games.