UPDATE: The Harlem Globetrotter game has been postponed from Thursday, August 12 to Wednesday, March 30, 2022. The masters of the court are bringing entertainment and hijinks back to the Brookshire Grocery Arena on Wednesday, March 20, 2022 at 7:00pm. The Harlem Globetrotters return to touring in July and Bossier City is on the list of stops! A star studded roster of incredible basketball talent will have you on their edge of your seat. Witness the ball handling wizardry, basketball artistry and one-of-a-kind family entertainment. See some of the most elite dunkers on the planet. A Globetrotters game is more than just basketball – they will bring smiles and cause laughter with their skills and fan interaction. Maybe you will be able to have them place a spinning ball on the tip of your finger. Occasionally, they will take a break from the action with a comedy skit and will leave you in stitches.
Tickets are on sale now, click here. If you have bought tickets already, those will be valid for the new event date according to the Brookshire Grocery Arena website. If you want a refund, you have until September 5, 2021 to request one. For more details, click here.
A little bit about the Original Harlem Globetrotters…
- They’ve played in more than 26,000 exhibition games in 123 countries.
- Seventeen women have joined the team over the years.
- Their mascot’s name is Globie.
- January 1928 was the first time the team played in Chicago.
- Seven players have had their number retired
- Their usual opponents, the Washington Generals, defeated the Globetrotters once in 2015.
Besides the return of the Harlem Globetrotters, another family show is coming to Bossier City.
COPYRIGHT 2021, GRAY MEDIA GROUP, INC.