A cooler full of fish, a catheter and a tattoo gun may not be what Uber drivers expected to find after their customers left, but those are just some of the items that topped this years Uber Lost and Found Index. From lots of meat to artistic items, including a large painting of Kate Middleton and a small painting of the grim reaper, the index includes the top 50 most unique items left behind in Ubers.
Judging by this list, Uber drivers probably have to spend a fortune on air fresheners.
- A tooth. It was in my pocket, and seems to have fallen out
- 22 bundt cakes and a pan of macaroni & cheese
- Washing liquid
- A nude corset
- Part of an ankle monitor
- FBI bullet proof vest
- A cooler full of fish
- Fresh shrimp
- A rolled up poster held with an elastic band. It says “end this bummer” with endless summer artwork
- A green dinosaur halloween costume and a knife that is needed for job
- Rabbit legs
- Unicorn tail and a piñata
- A framed Beauty and the Beast signed picture in a plastic case
- Antique roller blades, Christmas plates & a cookie jar
- The fur cover for my knee scooter (cuz I broke my foot)
- A toilet seat and welcome door sign shaped like a lemon with a blue ribbon on it
- A sushi platter
- Large painting of Kate Middleton and a small painting of the grim reaper
- A lil purple hair bonnet
- My bath set and a sack of potatoes
- Frozen meat, a lot of it
- A leopard print pink bikini
- Special items from Victoria’s Secret
- Wig brush, in the trunk
- A machine foot for sewing
- My neck brace and my diary
- Hospital scissors
- Otter plush animal
- My Harry Potter wand and a feather pen
- False eyelashes and dish soap
- Headband with horns and an oxygen tank
- Mannequin head
- My welding hood
- Black cane with a skull handle
- My birth certificate that was inside an Ugg earmuff box
- A popcorn bucket from Disney World
- Dog collar with a tag that says “nugget”
- A tattoo machine
- Raw chicken and 20 pounds of salt
- A clear face shield with a ladybug stripe on the forehead
- Crystal chandelier
- One can of crab meat and a package of lobster for business
- One pound of smoked salmon
- A prosthetic leg
- Wine and my edibles
- My dog’s ashes
- An angel charm
- Ham for Thanksgiving is in the trunk
- Mosquito net
The index says 60 people either forgot their gold grills, Invisalign retainers, full or partial sets of dentures or single teeth.
Of course, more traditional items were found inside Ubers too, with phones, cameras, wallets, keys and backpacks being the top five forgotten items.
Austin, Texas ranked number 1 as the most forgetful city.
To see the full list and learn what to do if you’ve forgotten something, click here.
Related Topic: If you think some of these items left in Ubers are strange, you should see what you can take on an airplane.