They’re back! The Original Harlem Globetrotters will play on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at Wildcat Arena in El Dorado, Arkansas.
The tour continues as they travel to Texarkana to perform at the Four States Fair Grounds on Thursday, February 20th.
They will then return Friday, March 6th at 7:00 pm at the CenturyLink Center in Bossier City.
A star studded roster of incredible basketball talent will have you on their edge of your seat. Witness the ball handling wizardry, basketball artistry and one-of-a-kind family entertainment. See some of the most elite dunkers on the planet. A Globetrotters game is more than just basketball – they will bring smiles and cause laughter with their skills and fan interaction. Maybe you will be able to have them place a spinning ball on the tip of your finger. Occasionally, they will take a break from the action with a comedy skit and will leave you in stitches. All of the players have a nickname. For example, there’s Jumpin’ Joe, Hot Shot, Torch, Lights Out, and Big Easy. Tickets for the El Dorado, Ark. performance are available here. Tickets for the Texarkana stop are available here. Tickets for the Bossier City, La. performance are available here.
A little bit about the Original Harlem Globetrotters…
- They’ve played in more than 26,000 exhibition games in 123 countries.
- Seventeen women have joined the team over the years.
- Their mascot’s name is Globie.
- January 1928 was the first time the team played in Chicago.
- Seven players have had their number retired
- Their usual opponents, the Washington Generals, defeated the Globetrotters once in 2015.
Check out the country music superstar is coming to the Century Link Center in 2020.