It's a week of great deals and meals across Shreveport-Bossier!
Statement on COVID-19 and 318 Restaurant Week from the Shreveport-Bossier Convention & Tourist Bureau
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and Governor Jon Bel Edwards’ order that restaurants limit their operations to delivery, take out and drive-through/curbside pick-up only, many of 318 Restaurant Week’s participating restaurants have curtailed their hours of operation, canceled or postponed 318 Restaurant Week events, or otherwise amended their participation in this week’s promotions.
As organizers of 318 Restaurant Week, we encourage all consumers to follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including the practice of social distancing. Many 318 Restaurant Week restaurants are offering curbside pick-up or takeout dining during these challenging times. Please consider making use of these options.
Shreveport-Bossier’s local restaurants are one of the greatest assets to our community and destination. 318 Restaurant Week and the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau will continue to do our part to help this extraordinary community survive, recover and thrive once more.
Since 2016, the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau and its partners proudly presents a week focused on local restaurants. 318 Restaurant Week i
Foodies eagerly await March for the biggest food event in the Ark-La-Tex. Since 2016, the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau proudly presents 318 Restaurant Week. It’s your chance to check out new restaurants and visit some of your favorites and save some money. The culinary carnival kicks off Monday, March 16 and lasts until March 21, 2020. Restaurants are still operating during the COVID-19 crisis. You can get meals from these food establishments to go or delivered!
During this special week, you can eat out for $10 lunch and $20 dinner at dozens of area restaurants. Here are a few of the deals and check out the full list here.
- Noble Savage Tavern – $10 Lunch Special – Shreveport Hot Chicken Sandwich with fries and coleslaw.
- Uneeda Taco – $10 Lunch Special – Lamb barbacoa taco, fried chicken taco, two sides and a special Mardi Gras churro.
- Glenwood Tea Room – $10 Lunch Special – Jackson’s Shepherd’s Pie, small regal salad and iced tea.
- Frank’s Pizza Napoletana – $20 Dinner Special – Italian Shrimp-N-Grits (Seared jumbo shrimp over creamy herb polenta in Italian sausage + trinity butter broth topped with green onions.)
- Abby Singer’s – $20 Dinner Special – Jerk Chicken Dinner (Jerk chicken with yellow rice and black beans, a drink and choice of available dessert.)
- Cork & Barrel Restaurant – $20 Dinner Special – Red Fish Atchafalaya (Topped with a mushroom and crawfish etouffee and served with two sides.)
Another great perk of 318 Restaurant Week would be the unique dining experiences offered. These sell out fast so sign up on their website. Here are a few of the fun events scheduled…
- Creole Moderne with Chef David Bridges – A five course dinner with cocktail and wine pairings at Sauvage.
- Louisiana Avenue Strut Benefitting Highland Jazz and Blues Festival – Enjoy a five-course dinner from five Highland restaurants on or around Louisiana Avenue.
Stay connected with the 318 Restaurant Week. Sign up for the e-newsletter and register to win $565 worth of gift cards from participating restaurants here. Also, follow them on Facebook and Twitter and use the #Eat318 tag anytime.
This is just one of the great events the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau. See what they do for the holiday season with Rockets Over the Red.
Copyright 2020 KSLA/Ark-La-Tex Weekend. All rights reserved.