Bigger and better than ever.
Looking for a whimsical winter wonderland event that is happening in the Ark-La-Tex? Might we suggest Christmas in Roseland!
The American Rose Center is the place you want to be. For more than 30 years, the American Rose Society has transformed their center into a beautiful and festive area for the entire family to enjoy. Walk along thousands of twinkling lights on trees and little houses. In 2019, thousands more lights hang from trees and even an RGB Tunnel that will rock your idea of Christmas lights. Warm up with tasty food or by the marshmallow station.
They will also have giant Christmas cards where you and your family can write sweet notes or color in it to have a Christmas card you will remember forever. Vote for your favorite. Ride the Roseland Express Train ride which is $5 per person and the train will be sanitized after every ride.
New for 2020…
- Online tickets. To save time and to cut down on interactions, they encourage you to buy your tickets online before coming out.
- Over 100,000 new LED lights including a tall pink tree and light screens that will show videos.
- Santa in the Garden – Every night until 9:00pm (Social distancing enforced and Santa will not hold children but stand behind your group.)
- Candlelight Singalong – Wednesday, December 23
- Vendor Market will be outside – December 4-6
Check out their calendar for a full list of events including the popular Princesses in the Gardens and Boy Scout night.
They will be having their center in the Christmas spirit every weekend after Thanksgiving until December 23rd. Christmas in Roseland is a participant in the Holiday Trail of Lights tour for the Ark-La-Tex. To learn more about this spectacular holiday event visit their website or visit the American Rose Society on Facebook.
Photos courtesy: Christmas in Roseland Facebook page
Related Topic: Here’s another great, traditional Christmas light festival.
Copyright 2020 GRAY MEDIA GROUP, INC.