When Waffle House closes restaurants in response to a natural disaster, people know it’s bad. There’s even a Waffle House Index that the federal government uses! During the Coronavirus outbreak, the Index is Red and some 400+ Waffle House restaurants are now closed temporarily. The rest in the Ark-La-Tex offers to go and carryout options.
Here’s a list of temporarily closed Waffle House locations in the Ark-La-Tex…
- 313 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop – Shreveport
- 7995 E. Texas St. – Bossier City
- 2123 Old Minden Rd. – Bossier City
- 475 N. Elm St. – Haughton, La
- 5551 E. End Blvd. – Marshall, Tex
- 3107 Estes Pkwy. – Longview, Tex
- 318 E. Loop 281 – Longview, Tex
This is not the time to panic waffle fans. Many more locations in the Ark-La-Tex remain open and we are not in hurricane season (for now). You may have to drive a little more to get your satisfaction of omelets, steak, eggs and burgers available to go or carryout.
Still open locations…
- All Texarkana locations
- 1407 N. Hervey St. – Hope, Ark
- 3080 N. Market St. – Shreveport
- 5103 Monkhouse Dr. – Shreveport
- 6127 Financial Plz. – Shreveport
- 9217 Mansfield Rd. – Shreveport
- 1986 Airline Dr. – Bossier City
For a list of restaurants that are serving to go, drive thru and curbside in Shreveport, Bossier City and Texarkana, click here. If you make a run to the Waffle House, pick up some of these foods to help your immune system.