When it come to eating out, everyone should try something new once in a while.
So try something new!
We asked our friends what was their favorite dish in the area and where to find it.
Here are 30 of our favorite dishes you NEED to eat in Shreveport-Bossier… in no particular order.
- Enchiladas Supremas – Pepe’s Mexican Restaurant
- New Zealand Lamb Chops – 1800 Prime
- Banana’s Foster – Ernest’s Orleans
- Arroz San Miguel – Taqueria San Miguel
- Alaska Roll – Sushi Gen
- Shrimp Buster – Herby K’s
- Vegan Pizza – Pizza Rev
- Blackened Redfish – Cork & Barrel
- Chicken la Madeleine – La Madeleine
- Strawberry Pie – Strawn’s Eat Shop
- Tomato Pesto Sandwich – Rhino Coffee
- Doma Chocolat – Whisk Dessert Bar
- Traditional Buffalo Wings & Japanese Fried Rice – Boom Boom Grill Wings & Rice
- Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce – Roma’s Italian Bistro
- Bleu Cheese Chips – Bistro Byronz
- Blackened Catfish – Copeland’s
- Gamberoni Diavolo – L’italiano Restaurant
- Parish Fries – Parish Taceaux
- Chicken & Waffles – Superior Steakhouse
- Pad Thai – Pho L’amour
- Gyro Sandwich – Yeero Yeero
- Hushpuppies – Ralph & Kacoo’s
- Meatball Po-boy – Cascio’s Market Bistro
- Bread Pudding – Walk-On’s
- Loaded Cajun Fries – The Cajun Asian Restaurant
- Flatbread with Buffalo Mozzarella – Frank’s Pizza Napoletana
- Fudge Pecan Pie – Bistro to Go
- New Orleans Style Shrimp & Eggplant Extraordinare – Monjuni’s
- Philly Chicken Sandwich – Sam’s Southern Eatery
- Cedar Plank Salmon – Wine Country Bistro
Contact us and tell us your favorite dish and where we can find it! Happy eats!